Request for Bids (RFB)
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
NIGERIA CENTRE FOR DISEASE CONTROL (NCDC)
REGIONAL DISEASE SURVEILLENCE SYSTEMS ENHANCEMENT PROJECT (PHASE II)
(WORLD BANK ASSISTED)
CREDIT IDA 5970-NG
PROCUREMENT OF PROJECT VEHICLES
RFB No. REDISSE-GDS-RFB-01-2020
1. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project (Phase II), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of Project Vehicles.
2. The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the following vehicles:
Lot No. Description Quantity Bid Security Delivery Period Location
1 4x4 - Double Cabin Pick-Up Trucks 52 At least 3% of Bid Price 60 days NCDC - Abuja
2 2x2 -15-Seater Bus 3 At least 3% of Bid Price 60 days NCDC - Abuja
3 Hospital Ambulance 15 At least 3% of Bid Price 60 days NCDC - Abuja
4 4x4 –Double Cabin Veterinary Ambulatory Vehicle 7 At least 3% of Bid Price 60 days NCDC - Abuja
5 4x4 SUV Cars 1 At least 3% of Bid Price 60 days NCDC - Abuja
NB: Bidders may bid for any or more lots and discounts offered for the award of combined lots will be considered in bid evaluation. Domestic preference is not applicable.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open, National competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”, July 2016, revised November 1, 2017 and August 1, 2018 and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Nigeria Center for Disease Control, Regional Disease Surveillance Systems Enhancement Project (REDISSE II), Mrs. Kemi Ladeinde, E-mail: [email protected] and inspect the bidding document during office hours from 0900 to 1700 hours local time at the address given below. Qualifications requirements include:
• Documentary Evidence of two contracts of similar nature and magnitude during the last five (5) years
• Audited Financial Statements for the last three (3) years to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder in terms of Profitability and adequate working capital.
• A Manufacturer’s Authorization for vehicles not produced by the company.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
5. The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) only. The method of payment will be through REMITA Platform via Account Name: NIGERIA CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL/WORLD BANK PROJECT TSA. The document will be sent by courier or collected by hand.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12.00 noon, Thursday 18, February, 2021. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the. Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 12.00 noon, Thursday 18, February, 2021.
7. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least three percent (3%) of the bid price denominated in the Nigerian Naira.
8. The address referred to above is:
Nigeria Center for Disease Control
Mrs. Kemi Ladeinde
Plot 804 Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi-Abuja, Nigeria
+234 706 315 0801