CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Friday, January 13, 2023
NIGERIA CENTRE FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
PLOT 800/801 EBITU UKIWE STREET, JABI, ABUJA
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
THE DEVELOPMENT OF A CUSTOMIZED ELECTRONIC LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION SYSTEM (e-LMIS) TO SUPPORT RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
IN PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCIES,
THE SETTING UP OF ONE YEAR CLOUD HOSTING AND SUBSCRIPTION FOR NCDC LOGISTIC MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS), GOOGLE PLAY AND APPLE STORE IN PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCIES.
The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) intends to develop a customized Electronic Logistic Management and Information System (e-LMIS) application software, and also to set up a one-year cloud hosting and subscription for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Google Play and Apple Store, to support Resources Management in Public Health Emergencies.
- An Electronic Logistics Management Information System e-LMIS is a system of records and reports used to aggregate, analyze, validate, and display data (from all levels of the logistics system) that can be used to make logistics decisions and manage the supply chain. LMIS data elements include stock on hand, losses and adjustments, consumption, demand, issues, shipment status, and information about the cost of commodities managed in the system.
- e-LMIS in the supply chain links the different levels in the system through information, and likewise, provides information needed to perform their respective supply chain role. The e-LMIS must provide integrated access to accurate, timely & routine consumption data and real-time logistics management capabilities covering point of origin to point of consumption ¤ demand forecasting, capacity planning & modeling based on consumption. NCDC is therefore committed to engaging a firm to develop a customized tool to manage health and non-health commodities used in the investigation, detection, and response to events of public health emergency.
In the above regard, the Centre is calling for expressions of interest, and financial submissions from suitably qualified consultancy firms, and ICT companies respectively on the following projects:
- Development of Customized Electronic Logistic Management and Information System (e-LMIS) to Support Resources Management in Public Health Emergencies
- Setting up of One Year Cloud Hosting and Subscription for NCDC Logistic Management Information System Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Play and Apple Store, in Public Health Emergencies.
A For the e-LMIS Project
- Certification in software development, cybersecurity, Project management.
- CISSP – Certified Information Security Professional
- PMI – PMP: Project Management Professional
The following certifications are added advatanges for the Lead Consultant
- PMI-ACP : PMI Agile Practitioner
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- PSM – Professional Scrum Master
- PROSCI – Certified Change Professional
- For the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Project
- Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect
- Microsoft Specialist: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Certified Information Privacy Professional
- Demonstrated experience of not less than 5 years in software development of a similar nature with demonstrable evidence
- Experience in supply chain and supporting government agent will be an added advantage.
- Ability to develop to develop a customized software tool to provide end to end visibility is required.
3.0 THE DELIVERABLES OF THIS CONSULTANCY FOR THE e-LMIS PROJECT ARE:
- Inception Report showing design demo, flowing of information, reporting format, role and responsibility and draft schedule of implementation plan
- Final e-LMIS design
- Draft report and Summary PowerPoint
- Clean version of primary data collected
- Final Report
3.1 Reporting Requirements and Obligations
The Consultancy firm will report to the Director, Health Emergency and Preparedness and Response (HEPR) Dept, NCDC. The final report will be sent to the Director HEPR. Proposed design must be submitted with proposal
4.0 SCOPE OF WORK
- Reviewing the Logistic Management Information System (LMIS) needs of the NCDC supply chain and propose solution to the pre-existing software (for the e-LMIS project)
- Develop a customized tool to manage health and non-health commodities used in the investigation, detection, and response to events of public health emergency.
- Hosting and subscription of One year Cloud for NCDC Logistic Management Information System Amazon Web Services Google Play and Apple Store (for the Cloud Hosting and subscription project)
5.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested Companies/Consultancy firms are requested to submit the following documents/information with verifiable evidence for assessment/consideration:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2022.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022.
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance.
- Certificate valid till 31st December, 2022. Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2022 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2019, 2020, 2021 including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications.
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter-Headed Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letter-headed Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm).
Prospective bidders are to provide their best offer in a sealed envelope with the name and address of the applicant boldly written at the back, and addressed to:
Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and Prevention,
Plot 801, Ebitu Ukiwe Street, Jabi, Abuja.
ATTENTION: Head, Procurement Unit
This must be submitted on or before 12 noon, on Friday, 20th January 2023.
7.0 OPENING OF SUBMISSIONS
The bids submitted will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission on Friday 20th January 2023. at the Office of Head, Procurement Unit, Ground floor, NCDC Headquarters, in the presence of the bidders and/or their representatives.
8.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
- The submissions must be in English Language and must be signed by the bidder.
- Submissions made after the deadline will not be attended to.
SIGNED: PROCUREMENT UNIT
6th JANUARY 2023